Beth Jones-Schall is a speaker, author, trainer and leadership coach for business professionals, direct selling professionals and Christian women. She has a BA degree in elementary education from Muskingum College as well as Masters work from the University of Akron and the College of Mount St. Joseph. Beth travels to and serves companies across the US and Canada from her Pittsburgh, PA location.
What you get with Beth’s
Spirit of Success training
- Experienced educator, author, coach and speaker for over 30 years
- Certified educator in Human Behavior Science
- Certified DISC Personality Profile trainer
- Certified John C Maxwell Leadership Coach and Trainer
- Professional, energetic, likeable, humorous communicator
- Curriculum designer who understands today’s adult learner
- Result-focused training and coaching
- Collaborative process of selecting and customizing topics that focus on your needs and goals
- Behavior change for you and your team through skill-based strategies in key result areas
- Measurable results you will see in your business through transferred learning techniques which will last much longer
- Practical skills and strategies your team needs and will use immediately
- Multimedia presentations to enhance learning
- Follow-up support after your event to help lock in key concepts and skills to further behavior change and transferred learning so you can see real results!
- Partnering for excellence with a Christian businesswoman
- Peace of mind in knowing you made the right choice
Direct Sales Speaker and Leadership Coach
Beth’s 30 years of experience in the direct sales profession has made her a leading coach in the direct sales and marketing industry. Beth began her direct sales career as a sales consultant for a leading direct sales company. She also held the position of Director of Training and Sales Director where she was responsible for leading, training and motivating more than 1,000 sales consultants. During a two-year period, sales volume increased by 40 percent to more than $10 million.
Beth is the perfect choice for your convention keynote or your leadership training event. She is a powerful, proven speaker who knows how to motivate and equip others for success.
Her most popular topics are direct sales leadership, selling with the 4 personalities and recruiting all 4 generations. Beth has worked throughout the United States and Canada. She is a sure hit for your training, convention, coaching or consulting needs.
Fortune 500 Company Speaker
Beth’s corporate clients include many fortune 500 companies such as Verizon, Ryder Truck and Westinghouse. Her most-requested topic is “From Generation to Generation,” a look at the impact of 4 different generations in today’s workplace.
Christian Women’s Speaker
Beth is also a favorite for Christian Women’s events and Christian leadership training as she directs attendees to Christ’s love and purpose for their lives.
As a Christian, Beth Jones-Schall’s passion is leading others to recognize their “mission field” at work and at home, and how to work at it for God’s glory. When invited to be a speaker at Christian women’s events her dedication as a servant of God shines through. She presents to Christian groups on topics such as Godly leadership, time management and character qualities of a Godly woman.
Though all of Beth’s credentials and experiences qualify her as a top notch speaker. The most important characteristic to know about Beth is that she is a dedicated servant of God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
Beth was raised in a Christian family. She accepted Christ as her personal Savior at age 11. Even though her teen-age and young adult years were not immune from mistakes, Christ always called Beth back to Himself. Beth is a committed Christian who understands her purpose in life is to glorify God in all she does. She has committed Spirit of Success to the Lord as reflected in her company’s vision statement from Isaiah 40:31;
“They that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”